Labels

Friday 6 January 2012

Q3. What have you learned from your audience feedback?


Overall I am really happy with my advert, as the feedback that are recieved are all really positive, and the only criticism that they gave me was that they thought the font was a bit weak and that it was easily overlooked as it blended in with the background. I definitely agree with that they're saying, but I think that black was a just bit dull and boring and didnt really have any connotations from my music video/song or even my digipack. A couple of others suggested that the background could have been a bit more abstract. However, I felt that there was a lot going on amongst the siloheutte of the frame, and therefore I wanted to keep the background pretty simple in comparison to the foreground, using the same, warm colours throughout.
I didn't have any big criticism for my digipack, which I was extremely pleased with. However, a couple of people pointed out a really big mistake that I had made, and that was that on the back cover of my digipack I had spelt 'Ed Sheeran' instead of 'Frank Miller.' I panicked because I had merged all of my layers together and had not saved any of the layers individually. Therefore, I wasn't able to go back to the layer where I had used text. Instead, I used the smudged tool on Photoshop to delete the 'Ed Sheeran' typing, and then replaced it with 'Frank Miller.'
Therefore, I have learned that it is always useful to use audience feedback and get their opinions as they were able to point out the tiniest of mistakes that I had not even noticed myself. It's the little tiny errors that I could have lost a few marks on. Also, I was extremely happy with the audience feedback that I recieved as me and my group did work really hard and it's nice to hear that it has paid off.

Survery and Results

Here is some audience feedback that I received from my peers after they had viewed my music video.

Here is some feedback that we recieved from our peers. A survey was held where our audience was asked to vote for their favourite music video. We came fourth out of eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment